1. Denver Dispensary
Practically A Bakery Infused with a Good Time High
Their website is called MarijunanaEdiblesDenver.com. Don’t let the name fool you.
Sure, Denver Dispensary serves up some delicious pot-infused edibles, which we’ll get to in just a minute. However, they have a vast array of cannabis products.
You can get some competitive prices on top quality flowers. They also have excellent deals on shatters and resins.
Speaking of deals, they also run monthly sales where you save up to 50% off on select items.
Now, back to those edibles! Denver Dispensary has some of the most unique, mouth-watering edibles in Denver.
These aren’t your run-of-the-mill weed chocolates. Their inventory includes everything from s’mores brownies to caramel apple suckers to monkey bar cookies.
Want to try your hand at making edibles? Marijuana Edibles strongly encourages it. Their team has many recipes to pair with tinctures, budders, and other items to help you become a cannachef.
This location specializes in pickup medical and recreational cannabis in Denver. However, their website is a bit clunky and hard to filter. Exhibit patience, it’s worth the extra browsing time!
- Medicinal and Recreational
- Excellent Edibles At Reasonable Prices
- Really Great Monthly Deal with Rotating Offers
- Team Has Delicious Recipe Suggestions
- Website Isn’t The Most User-friendly
- Hard to Find in An Underdeveloped Area
2. Medicine Man
A Rewarding Experience Every Time…Literally, They Have A Program and Everything
Medicine Man is a growing cannabis franchise in Colorado. They were one of the first recreational shops in Denver and were even set to do a reality series with TruTV that fell through.
Since, they’ve focused on becoming the first dispensary in Thorton and growing their branches into Aurora and Longmont.
Medicine Man has been around since 2014 and is all about paying it forward to their followers. Every sale earns you points to redeem on exclusive deals.
They also reward loyalty by making shopping easier than ever. Medicine Man offers Quick Pay options that link your checking account to your store account.
With Quick Pay, it costs $1.95 per order instead of the $2.50 debit card fee. This service works with pickup and delivery.
Be sure to check out their menu daily. They’re always updating specials on the sidebar to help keep their inventory fresh.
With that said, sometimes you get what you pay for. These discount buds might come with some extra seeds and stems.
You’ll love browsing the website. It’s layout isn’t overwhelming and adequately spaced for optimal browsing and price comparisons.
Their team is extremely friendly and very helpful. They are well suited to provide you with recommendations to best meet your needs.
- Medicinal and Recreational
- Awesome Team That’s Very Helpful
- Quick Pay is Super Convenient for Pickup and Delivery, Plus We Love Extra Savings
- Sweet Loyalty Program That Adds Up with Use
- Smoothest Website Layout for Easiest Shopping Experience
- Discount Buds Can Be A Bit On the Cheap Side
Small Batched to Perfection, Some of the Best Strains in Denver
You are entering strain heaven when you walk into DENREC. They are home to the most #1 award-winning strains!
To DENREC, growing weed is a labor of love. They only grow small-batch cannabis that is of the highest quality.
When you hear “small batch,” you expect extraordinary prices. However, DENREC remains pretty competitive. Budget-friendly smokers won’t mind spending the extra dollar for this amazing bud.
We love that DENREC has daily specials, including:
- BOGO Monday – Buy 1 Joint, Get 1 for A Penny
- Tasty Tuesday – 20% off Edibles
- Wax Wednesday – 2 grams for $40, 4 grams for $75, $5 off Each
- Gram Select Live Resin Strains
- Therapeutic Thursday – 10% off Topicals
While their cannabis prices are very reasonable, edibles and vapes are inflated. So, you will definitely want to wait until the daily special hits.
- Small Batch Marijuana Makes for Some of the Tatiest Buds and Best Highs
- Daily Sales Are Great, Sometimes Necessary to Make Certain Products Affordable
- Good Selection of Seeds, But Could Be A Bit Cheaper
- Some Products Are Priced High, Such as Vaporizers
- Pickup Times Can Be A Bit Off, Might End Up Waiting
4. Kind Love
Kind Love Puts the Kindness in Medical Marijuana in Denver
Kind Love is a growing operation in Oklahoma and Colorado. They specialize in medical marijuana and take that responsibility seriously.
This dispensary asks you to add them as your caregiver. As a thank you, you will receive $25 off eighths!
Otherwise, you can take advantage of their kind nature by joining the Kind Club Loyalty Program. This program allows you earn points by signing up, leaving reviews, and making purchases.
Veterans and industry workers are also eligible for 5% off. So, Kind Love tries to pay it forward to as many people as possible.
We love their carefully curated inventory of cannabis products. They follow every item from seed to sale to ensure it fits with their standards.
Their prices can be on the higher side. However, Kind Love’s edibles are competitive and in some cases, cheaper than competitors. So, keep that in mind when you’re shopping for edibles in Denver.
- Really Great Rewards Program for Medical Marijuana Patients
- Helps Make Cannabis Cheaper for Veterans and Industry Workers
- High-End Cannabis Products That Really Work
- Good Prices on Edibles
- Can Be Very Expensive, Especially Flower and Shatter
- Hit or Miss Staff and Potentially Long Wait Times
5. Altitude the Dispensary
The Best Dispensary for Daily Smokers Who Like Special Deals
Are you a frequent smoker? You want to make Altitude the Dispensary your destination for cannabis in Denver. They’ve got you covered with a location in East and West Denver.
They have an aggressive rewards program that earns you 1 point per $1 spent.
Joining this program also enables you to receive:
- Special Offers
- Daily Special Access
- Double Points Days
Their prices are very run-of-the-mill. Nothing will break your bank. However, you might find individual items cheaper elsewhere.
Sometimes, it pays for convenience, and with the rewards program, it’s almost a no-brainer.
Be sure to check the date on your edibles prior to leaving. There have been many cases of expired edibles in the past. Plus, the staff won’t approve exchanges.
They have a large selection of accessories that have really good prices. However, they’re all the same picture of a clear bong. So, you won’t know what you’re ordering online until you get to the store.
- The Most Aggressive Cannabis Rewards Program in Denver
- Moderate Prices That Make Competitive Shopping Not Worthwhile
- Great Deals on Accessories
- Smoking Paraphernalia All Have Same Default Pic, Don’t Know What You’re Ordering
- Not the Nicest Staff in Colorado
6. Doctor’s Orders
The Most Extensive Edible Collection and Denver Home of Blue County Cannabis
Whether you need recreational or medical marijuana in Denver, head down to Doctor’s Orders. It’s well, doctor’s orders!
This dispensary was one of the first to sell recreational marijuana in 2014. They have a highly-trained staff who are eager to help you get the right product and experience the best high.
Doctor’s Orders has daily deals unique to medical patients and recreational users. Therefore, medical patients can double dip to find what works best for their needs and income!
Their flowers are moderate-to-competitively priced with some of the best-known strains in cannabis. You are bound to get a good deal for a high-quality bud.
They are one of the few dispensaries in Denver to carry Bloom County. So, be sure to get it before it runs out whenever you see this offering on the menu.
Doctor’s Orders has one of the most extensive edibles selections in Denver. They are also some of the best prices. So, definitely stock up on your cannabis consumables here.
One of the biggest gripes about Doctor’s Orders is the cleanliness. Counters are known to need a good wipe down and budtenders have been seen handling buds with bare hands.
If this makes you uncomfortable, maybe stick with the prepackaged edibles. They really are a great deal!
- Really Great Prices Across the Board
- Very Extensive Edible Collection with Pretty Unique Offerings
- One of the Few Dispensaries to Carry Blue County
- Exclusive Deals For Medical and Recreational Shoppers
- Not the Cleanest Dispensary
- Tend to Run Out of Blue County
7. Local Product
Shattered with Disbelief Over Their Extensive and Affordable Shatter Selection
If you like edibles, be sure to come by Local Product for Munchie Mondays. You will receive 10% off edibles all day long.
They also have daily sales, so be sure to check out their catalog often, especially when you’re running low on specific cannabis items. You might be able to score a deal before you run out.
Concentrate users, be sure to check out their selection. Local Product contains a variety of products that come at a range of prices.
There’s something for every kind of dabber at every socioeconomic level!
The staff is knowledgeable, if you get the right person. Some are known to be a bit cold, especially when it’s near closing time. So, if you have questions, come earlier!
- Best Variety of Concentrates At Affordable to Extravagant Prices
- Good Deals on A Hefty Edibles Catalog, Especially on Mondays
- Knowledgeable and Helpful Staff If You Come Prepared
- Good Daily Deals, Allows You to Shop Ahead of Time
- Staff Can Be Short During Busy or Closing Times
8. 1136 Yuma Dispensary
A Neighborhood Dispensary and Coffee Shop In One, Perfect Way to Kill A Whole Day
You’ll never have to wonder where to find 1136 Yuma Dispensary. It’s on 1136 Yuma Way in Denver!
Since, they’ve expanded. However, we still applaud the brilliant name.
The Yuma Colorado dispensary was the first to have an on-site cannabis cafe in Denver! People love drinking joe at the Coffee Joint. That’s not the only perk of this Denver neighborhood dispensary.
1136 Yuma uses their cafe as a place to hold workshops. They would educate their guests about phytocannabinoids and how to use marijuana safely.
Uniquely, the original 1136 Yuma Dispensary started off as a medical marijuana caretaker. However, they only offer recreational now. You can still get medical marijuana at their Cherry Peak location.
While they have excellent edibles, you might want to hold off on the weed. Many describe it as glorified “shake.” So, stick to the consumables at this joint.
1136 Yuma updates their deals weekly. They have some excellent savings, with prerolls being as low as $6 sometimes. Check first thing each week to see what they’re offering.
- Really Great Neighborhood Vibe, Excellent Educational Opportunities
- Nice Selection of Cannabis Products At Decent Prices
- Cafe Is A Must Visit, Extremely Delicious Offerings
- Good Weekly Deals, Be Sure to Check Them Out!
- Notoriously Low-Quality Flower
9. Star Buds
There’s a reason to celebrate every day at Star Buds. They have the best cannabis deals in Denver on the daily.
Daily specials include:
- MUNCHIE MONDAY: Buy One Edible, Get One Half Off
- PHAT TUESDAY: 5 Gram Eighths (Top Shelf only!)
- WAX WEDNESDAY: 25% Off Select Wax
- THERAPEUTIC THURSDAY: 10% Off CBD Products
- TRIFECTA FRIDAY: Kaviar Joint, House Joint & Mini Joint for $25
- SHATTER SATURDAY: 25% Off Select Shatter
- SHAKE SUNDAY: Eighth Of Shake for $20
Not only do you save daily, but they have a rewards program. You can receive up to 15% back in rewards and deals.
There are plenty of opportunities to shop Star Buds. They have four locations in Denver, and are located throughout Colorado and Oklahoma.
They have some of the best selections of infused pre-rolls. You will get lit on hash with their high-quality bud.
Star Buds grows a lot of their own weed and makes their own products. So, you can get exclusive offerings at their shop.
Their prices are pretty affordable, especially with those daily specials. Just be careful. Many say that the price they pay in person isn’t what’s advertised online.
- Extensive Catalog of High-Quality Products
- Many Stores Throughout Colorado
- Educated Staff Who Can Make Excellent Recommendations
- Amazing Infused Pre-Rolls
- Prices Online and In Dispensary Don’t Always Match
- Quality of Flower Seems to Be Decreasing
10. Native Roots
Conveniently Located Dispensary Chain That Has A Great Interactive App
Native Roots isn’t just a dispensary in Denver. It’s a whole vibe.
We love the layout of their website. It’s a nice mix between cannabis culture content and an online smoke shop.
Native Roots has an interactive app that serves as a loyalty program. You can use it to check-in with your budtenders, get points, and receive exclusive offers.
You can’t just browse their catalog without entering an email address. So, that marketing tactic makes browsing challenging.
They have everything you’d expect out of a Denver dispensary, with moderate to high prices. You can’t go wrong but might want to shop around.
- App Makes Experience Seamless
- Has Everything You Need with Decent Prices
- Nice Staff Who Is Willing to Help
- Browsing Their Catalog Sucks You Into Their Marketing Schemes
- Nothing Special About Inventory or Prices, Sufficiently Dependable
Provided by Gravity Distributor